Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 300 North Avenue in Battle Creek, MI. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (269) 966-8000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
300 North Avenue, MI 49017
||Acute Care Hospital
Bronson Battle Creek Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 28 minutes (148 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 36 minutes (276 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 43 minutes (103 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Michigan and National Stats
||Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||148 minutes (2 hours and 28 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||276 minutes (4 hours and 36 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||103 minutes (1 hour and 43 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 8 minutes higher than State Average and 13 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 11 minute higher than State Average and 20 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 15 minutes higher than State Average and 16 minutes higher than National Average
Bronson Battle Creek Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.