Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Calverthealth Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Calverthealth Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 100 Hospital Road in Prince Frederick, MD. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Other Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is Not Available. Call (410) 535-8240 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
100 Hospital Road, MD 20678
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Other
Calverthealth Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Calverthealth Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 48 minutes (168 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 28 minutes (328 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 33 minutes (93 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Maryland and National Stats
||Calverthealth Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||168 minutes (2 hours and 48 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||328 minutes (5 hours and 28 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||93 minutes (1 hour and 33 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 34 minutes lower than State Average and 33 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 50 minutes lower than State Average and 72 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 54 minutes lower than State Average and 6 minutes higher than National Average
Calverthealth Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Calverthealth Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Calverthealth Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.