Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 200 Hospital Drive in Meyersdale, PA. It is a Proprietary Critical Access Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (814) 634-5911 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
200 Hospital Drive, PA 15552
||Critical Access Hospital
Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
1 hour and 39 minutes (99 minutes)
Time Until Admission
2 hours and 24 minutes (144 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
14 minutes (14 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Pennsylvania and National Stats
||Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||99 minutes (1 hour and 39 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||144 minutes (2 hours and 24 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||14 minutes (14 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 50 minutes lower than State Average and 36 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 138 minutes lower than State Average and 112 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 106 minutes lower than State Average and 73 minutes lower than National Average
Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.