- Kimble Hospital ER Wait Times (Junction, TX)
Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Kimble Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Kimble Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 349 Reid Road in Junction, TX. It is a Government – Hospital District or Authority Critical Access Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is Not Available. Call (325) 446-3321 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Critical Access Hospital
||Government – Hospital District or Authority
Kimble Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Kimble Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 24 minutes (144 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 15 minutes (255 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
30 minutes (30 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Texas and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||144 minutes (2 hours and 24 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||255 minutes (4 hours and 15 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||30 minutes (30 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 19 minutes higher than State Average and 9 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 11 minute higher than State Average and 1 minute lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 52 minutes lower than State Average and 57 minutes lower than National Average
Kimble Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Kimble Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Kimble Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.