Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Merit Health Central
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Merit Health Central. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1850 Chadwick Dr in Jackson, MS. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (601) 376-1000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
1850 Chadwick Dr, MS 39204
||Acute Care Hospital
Merit Health Central Location Map
ER Wait Times for Merit Health Central
Time Spent in ER
1 hour and 42 minutes (102 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 45 minutes (345 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
3 hours and 14 minutes (194 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Mississippi and National Stats
||Merit Health Central
|Time Spent in ER
||102 minutes (1 hour and 42 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||345 minutes (5 hours and 45 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||194 minutes (3 hours and 14 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 12 minutes lower than State Average and 33 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 121 minute higher than State Average and 89 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 136 minutes higher than State Average and 107 minutes higher than National Average
Merit Health Central ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Merit Health Central
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Merit Health Central
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.