- Ogallala Community Hospital ER Wait Times (Ogallala, NE)
Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Ogallala Community Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Ogallala Community Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2601 North Spruce St in Ogallala, NE. It is a Government – Hospital District or Authority Critical Access Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (308) 284-4011 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
2601 North Spruce St, NE 69153
||Critical Access Hospital
||Government – Hospital District or Authority
Ogallala Community Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Ogallala Community Hospital
Time Spent in ER
Time Until Admission
3 hours and 2 minutes (182 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
28 minutes (28 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Nebraska and National Stats
||Ogallala Community Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
|Time Until Admission
||182 minutes (3 hours and 2 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||28 minutes (28 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is Not Available
- Time Until Admission is 57 minutes higher than State Average and 74 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 10 minutes higher than State Average and 59 minutes lower than National Average
Ogallala Community Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Ogallala Community Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Ogallala Community Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.