Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Poinciana Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Poinciana Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 325 Cypress Pkwy in Kissimmee, FL. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (407) 530-2000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
325 Cypress Pkwy, FL 34758
||Acute Care Hospital
Poinciana Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Poinciana Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 14 minutes (134 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 2 minutes (242 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 9 minutes (69 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Florida and National Stats
||Poinciana Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||134 minutes (2 hours and 14 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||242 minutes (4 hours and 2 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||69 minutes (1 hour and 9 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 8 minutes lower than State Average and 1 minute lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 36 minutes lower than State Average and 14 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 41 minute lower than State Average and 18 minutes lower than National Average
Poinciana Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Poinciana Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Poinciana Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.