Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for St Bernard Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in St Bernard Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 326 W 64th St in Chicago, IL. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (773) 962-3900 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
St Bernard Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for St Bernard Hospital
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 41 minute (221 minute)
Time Until Admission
8 hours and 10 minutes (490 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 43 minutes (163 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Illinois and National Stats
||St Bernard Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||221 minute (3 hours and 41 minute)
|Time Until Admission
||490 minutes (8 hours and 10 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||163 minutes (2 hours and 43 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 75 minutes higher than State Average and 86 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 236 minutes higher than State Average and 234 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 70 minutes higher than State Average and 76 minutes higher than National Average
St Bernard Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about St Bernard Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near St Bernard Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.