Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Tyler Memorial Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Tyler Memorial Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 5950 State Route 6 West in Tunkhannock, PA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (570) 836-2161 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
5950 State Route 6 West, PA 18657
||Acute Care Hospital
Tyler Memorial Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Tyler Memorial Hospital
Time Spent in ER
1 hour and 45 minutes (105 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 6 minutes (246 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 10 minutes (70 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Pennsylvania and National Stats
||Tyler Memorial Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||105 minutes (1 hour and 45 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||246 minutes (4 hours and 6 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||70 minutes (1 hour and 10 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 44 minutes lower than State Average and 30 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 36 minutes lower than State Average and 10 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 50 minutes lower than State Average and 17 minutes lower than National Average
Tyler Memorial Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Tyler Memorial Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.