Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Upmc Kane
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Upmc Kane. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 4372 Route 6 in Kane, PA. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (814) 837-8585 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
ER Wait Times for Upmc Kane
Time Spent in ER
1 hour and 34 minutes (94 minutes)
Time Until Admission
3 hours and 0 minutes (180 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
59 minutes (59 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Pennsylvania and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||94 minutes (1 hour and 34 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||180 minutes (3 hours and 0 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||59 minutes (59 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 55 minutes lower than State Average and 41 minute lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 102 minutes lower than State Average and 76 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 61 minute lower than State Average and 28 minutes lower than National Average
Upmc Kane ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Upmc Kane
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Upmc Kane
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.