Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 789 Central Ave in Dover, NH. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is medium (Around 20,000 – 39,999 yearly). Call (603) 740-2580 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 12 minutes (192 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 8 minutes (308 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 11 minutes (131 minute)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
medium (20,000 – 39,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against New Hampshire and National Stats
||New Hampshire Average
|Time Spent in ER
||192 minutes (3 hours and 12 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||308 minutes (5 hours and 8 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||131 minute (2 hours and 11 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 50 minutes higher than State Average and 57 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 15 minutes higher than State Average and 52 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 32 minutes higher than State Average and 44 minutes higher than National Average
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.