Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Alameda Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Alameda Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2070 Clinton Avenue in Alameda, CA. It is a Government – Hospital District or Authority Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (510) 522-3700 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
2070 Clinton Avenue, CA 94501
||Acute Care Hospital
||Government – Hospital District or Authority
Alameda Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Alameda Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 16 minutes (136 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 42 minutes (282 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 36 minutes (156 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||136 minutes (2 hours and 16 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||282 minutes (4 hours and 42 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||156 minutes (2 hours and 36 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 20 minutes lower than State Average and 1 minute higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 50 minutes lower than State Average and 26 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 14 minutes higher than State Average and 69 minutes higher than National Average
Alameda Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Alameda Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Alameda Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.