Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Antelope Valley Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Antelope Valley Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1600 W Ave J in Lancaster, CA. It is a Government – Hospital District or Authority Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is very high (Around 60,000+ yearly). Call (661) 949-5000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Government – Hospital District or Authority
Antelope Valley Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Antelope Valley Hospital
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 3 minutes (183 minutes)
Time Until Admission
8 hours and 12 minutes (492 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 43 minutes (163 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
very high (60,000+ annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Antelope Valley Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||183 minutes (3 hours and 3 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||492 minutes (8 hours and 12 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||163 minutes (2 hours and 43 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 27 minutes higher than State Average and 48 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 160 minutes higher than State Average and 236 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 21 minute higher than State Average and 76 minutes higher than National Average
Antelope Valley Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Antelope Valley Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Antelope Valley Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.