Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Navicent Health Baldwin
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Navicent Health Baldwin. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 821 North Cobb Street in Milledgeville, GA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is medium (Around 20,000 – 39,999 yearly). Call (478) 454-3550 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
821 North Cobb Street, GA 31061
||Acute Care Hospital
Navicent Health Baldwin Location Map
ER Wait Times for Navicent Health Baldwin
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 33 minutes (153 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 22 minutes (322 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 10 minutes (130 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
medium (20,000 – 39,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Georgia and National Stats
||Navicent Health Baldwin
|Time Spent in ER
||153 minutes (2 hours and 33 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||322 minutes (5 hours and 22 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||130 minutes (2 hours and 10 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 11 minute higher than State Average and 18 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 33 minutes higher than State Average and 66 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 38 minutes higher than State Average and 43 minutes higher than National Average
Navicent Health Baldwin ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Navicent Health Baldwin
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Navicent Health Baldwin
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.