- St Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital ER Wait Times (Greensboro, GA)
Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for St Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in St Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 5401 Lake Oconee Parkway in Greensboro, GA. It is a Proprietary Critical Access Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is Not Available. Call (706) 453-7331 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
5401 Lake Oconee Parkway, GA 30642
||Critical Access Hospital
St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 12 minutes (132 minutes)
Time Until Admission
3 hours and 48 minutes (228 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
46 minutes (46 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Georgia and National Stats
||St Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||132 minutes (2 hours and 12 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||228 minutes (3 hours and 48 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||46 minutes (46 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 10 minutes lower than State Average and 3 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 61 minute lower than State Average and 28 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 46 minutes lower than State Average and 41 minute lower than National Average
St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.