Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Northside Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Northside Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Road, Ne in Atlanta, GA. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is very high (Around 60,000+ yearly). Call (404) 851-8000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
1000 Johnson Ferry Road, Ne, GA 30342
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
Northside Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Northside Hospital
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 7 minutes (187 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 7 minutes (307 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 51 minutes (111 minute)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
very high (60,000+ annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Georgia and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||187 minutes (3 hours and 7 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||307 minutes (5 hours and 7 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||111 minute (1 hour and 51 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 45 minutes higher than State Average and 52 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 18 minutes higher than State Average and 51 minute higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 19 minutes higher than State Average and 24 minutes higher than National Average
Northside Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Northside Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Northside Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.