Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for O’connor Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in O’connor Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2105 Forest Avenue in San Jose, CA. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (408) 947-2500 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
2105 Forest Avenue, CA 95128
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
O'connor Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for O'connor Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 28 minutes (148 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 18 minutes (318 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 57 minutes (177 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||148 minutes (2 hours and 28 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||318 minutes (5 hours and 18 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||177 minutes (2 hours and 57 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 8 minutes lower than State Average and 13 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 14 minutes lower than State Average and 62 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 35 minutes higher than State Average and 90 minutes higher than National Average
O'connor Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about O'connor Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near O'connor Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.