Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Sharon Regional Health System
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Sharon Regional Health System. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 740 East State Street in Sharon, PA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is medium (Around 20,000 – 39,999 yearly). Call (724) 983-3800 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
740 East State Street, PA 16146
||Acute Care Hospital
Sharon Regional Health System Location Map
ER Wait Times for Sharon Regional Health System
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 14 minutes (134 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 16 minutes (256 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 31 minutes (91 minute)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
medium (20,000 – 39,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Pennsylvania and National Stats
||Sharon Regional Health System
|Time Spent in ER
||134 minutes (2 hours and 14 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||256 minutes (4 hours and 16 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||91 minute (1 hour and 31 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 15 minutes lower than State Average and 1 minute lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 26 minutes lower than State Average and 0 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 29 minutes lower than State Average and 4 minutes higher than National Average
Sharon Regional Health System ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Sharon Regional Health System
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Sharon Regional Health System
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.