Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Shasta Regional Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Shasta Regional Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1100 Butte St in Redding, CA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (530) 244-5454 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
Shasta Regional Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Shasta Regional Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 5 minutes (125 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 58 minutes (358 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
3 hours and 18 minutes (198 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Shasta Regional Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||125 minutes (2 hours and 5 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||358 minutes (5 hours and 58 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||198 minutes (3 hours and 18 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 31 minute lower than State Average and 10 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 26 minutes higher than State Average and 102 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 56 minutes higher than State Average and 111 minute higher than National Average
Shasta Regional Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Shasta Regional Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.