Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Washington Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Washington Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2000 Mowry Ave in Fremont, CA. It is a Government – Hospital District or Authority Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (510) 797-1111 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Government – Hospital District or Authority
Washington Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Washington Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 21 minute (141 minute)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 40 minutes (280 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 34 minutes (154 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||141 minute (2 hours and 21 minute)
|Time Until Admission
||280 minutes (4 hours and 40 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||154 minutes (2 hours and 34 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 15 minutes lower than State Average and 6 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 52 minutes lower than State Average and 24 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 12 minutes higher than State Average and 67 minutes higher than National Average
Washington Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Washington Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.