Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Baptist Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Baptist Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 111 Dallas Street in San Antonio, TX. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is very high (Around 60,000+ yearly). Call (210) 297-8256 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
111 Dallas Street, TX 78205
||Acute Care Hospital
Baptist Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Baptist Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 39 minutes (159 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 41 minute (281 minute)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 5 minutes (125 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
very high (60,000+ annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Texas and National Stats
||Baptist Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||159 minutes (2 hours and 39 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||281 minute (4 hours and 41 minute)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||125 minutes (2 hours and 5 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 34 minutes higher than State Average and 24 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 37 minutes higher than State Average and 25 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 43 minutes higher than State Average and 38 minutes higher than National Average
Baptist Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Baptist Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Baptist Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.