Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Bellevue Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Bellevue Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2500 Bellevue Medical Center Dr in Bellevue, NE. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is medium (Around 20,000 – 39,999 yearly). Call (402) 763-3600 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
2500 Bellevue Medical Center Dr, NE 68123
||Acute Care Hospital
Bellevue Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Bellevue Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 16 minutes (136 minutes)
Time Until Admission
3 hours and 40 minutes (220 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 25 minutes (85 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
medium (20,000 – 39,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Nebraska and National Stats
||Bellevue Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||136 minutes (2 hours and 16 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||220 minutes (3 hours and 40 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||85 minutes (1 hour and 25 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 36 minutes higher than State Average and 1 minute higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 95 minutes higher than State Average and 36 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 67 minutes higher than State Average and 2 minutes lower than National Average
Bellevue Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Bellevue Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Bellevue Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.