Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for College Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in College Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2776 Pacific Avenue in Long Beach, CA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (562) 595-1911 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
2776 Pacific Avenue, CA 90806
||Acute Care Hospital
College Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for College Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 57 minutes (237 minutes)
Time Until Admission
6 hours and 2 minutes (362 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
3 hours and 18 minutes (198 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||College Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||237 minutes (3 hours and 57 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||362 minutes (6 hours and 2 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||198 minutes (3 hours and 18 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 81 minute higher than State Average and 102 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 30 minutes higher than State Average and 106 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 56 minutes higher than State Average and 111 minute higher than National Average
College Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about College Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near College Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.