Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Lakewood Regional Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 3700 E South St in Lakewood, CA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (562) 602-6751 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
3700 E South St, CA 90712
||Acute Care Hospital
Lakewood Regional Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 54 minutes (174 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 29 minutes (329 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
3 hours and 5 minutes (185 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Lakewood Regional Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||174 minutes (2 hours and 54 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||329 minutes (5 hours and 29 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||185 minutes (3 hours and 5 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 18 minutes higher than State Average and 39 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 3 minutes lower than State Average and 73 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 43 minutes higher than State Average and 98 minutes higher than National Average
Lakewood Regional Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Lakewood Regional Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.