Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Emory Johns Creek Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Emory Johns Creek Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 6325 Hospital Parkway in Johns Creek, GA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is medium (Around 20,000 – 39,999 yearly). Call (678) 474-7000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
6325 Hospital Parkway, GA 30097
||Acute Care Hospital
Emory Johns Creek Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 6 minutes (186 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 42 minutes (342 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 6 minutes (126 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
medium (20,000 – 39,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Georgia and National Stats
||Emory Johns Creek Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||186 minutes (3 hours and 6 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||342 minutes (5 hours and 42 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||126 minutes (2 hours and 6 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 44 minutes higher than State Average and 51 minute higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 53 minutes higher than State Average and 86 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 34 minutes higher than State Average and 39 minutes higher than National Average
Emory Johns Creek Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Emory Johns Creek Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.