Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Forrest City Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Forrest City Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1601 Newcastle Road in Forrest City, AR. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is medium (Around 20,000 – 39,999 yearly). Call (870) 261-0000 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
1601 Newcastle Road, AR 72335
||Acute Care Hospital
Forrest City Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Forrest City Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 0 minutes (120 minutes)
Time Until Admission
3 hours and 52 minutes (232 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
52 minutes (52 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
medium (20,000 – 39,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Arkansas and National Stats
||Forrest City Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||120 minutes (2 hours and 0 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||232 minutes (3 hours and 52 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||52 minutes (52 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 2 minutes higher than State Average and 15 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 14 minutes higher than State Average and 24 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 7 minutes lower than State Average and 35 minutes lower than National Average
Forrest City Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Forrest City Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Forrest City Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.