Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Memorial Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Memorial Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 4500 Memorial Drive in Belleville, IL. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (618) 233-7750 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
4500 Memorial Drive, IL 62226
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
Memorial Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Memorial Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 57 minutes (177 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 28 minutes (328 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 42 minutes (102 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Illinois and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||177 minutes (2 hours and 57 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||328 minutes (5 hours and 28 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||102 minutes (1 hour and 42 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 31 minute higher than State Average and 42 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 74 minutes higher than State Average and 72 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 9 minutes higher than State Average and 15 minutes higher than National Average
Memorial Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Memorial Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Memorial Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.