Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Memorial Hospital Of Gardena. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1145 W Redondo Beach Blvd in Gardena, CA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (310) 532-4200 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
1145 W Redondo Beach Blvd, CA 90247
||Acute Care Hospital
Memorial Hospital Of Gardena Location Map
ER Wait Times for Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 14 minutes (134 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 10 minutes (310 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 51 minutes (111 minute)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
|Time Spent in ER
||134 minutes (2 hours and 14 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||310 minutes (5 hours and 10 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||111 minute (1 hour and 51 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 22 minutes lower than State Average and 1 minute lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 22 minutes lower than State Average and 54 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 31 minute lower than State Average and 24 minutes higher than National Average
Memorial Hospital Of Gardena ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.