Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Doctors Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Doctors Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 1441 Florida Avenue in Modesto, CA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is very high (Around 60,000+ yearly). Call (209) 578-1211 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
1441 Florida Avenue, CA 95350
||Acute Care Hospital
Doctors Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Doctors Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 32 minutes (152 minutes)
Time Until Admission
4 hours and 30 minutes (270 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 31 minutes (91 minute)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
very high (60,000+ annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Doctors Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||152 minutes (2 hours and 32 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||270 minutes (4 hours and 30 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||91 minute (1 hour and 31 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 4 minutes lower than State Average and 17 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 62 minutes lower than State Average and 14 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 51 minute lower than State Average and 4 minutes higher than National Average
Doctors Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Doctors Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Doctors Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.