Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Regional West Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Regional West Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 4021 Ave B in Scottsbluff, NE. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (308) 635-3711 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
Regional West Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Regional West Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 12 minutes (192 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 9 minutes (309 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
2 hours and 15 minutes (135 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Nebraska and National Stats
||Regional West Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||192 minutes (3 hours and 12 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||309 minutes (5 hours and 9 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||135 minutes (2 hours and 15 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 92 minutes higher than State Average and 57 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 184 minutes higher than State Average and 53 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 117 minutes higher than State Average and 48 minutes higher than National Average
Regional West Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Regional West Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Regional West Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.