Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Scripps Mercy Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Scripps Mercy Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 4077 5th Ave in San Diego, CA. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is very high (Around 60,000+ yearly). Call (619) 294-8111 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
Scripps Mercy Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Scripps Mercy Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 54 minutes (174 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 13 minutes (313 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 37 minutes (97 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
very high (60,000+ annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Scripps Mercy Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||174 minutes (2 hours and 54 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||313 minutes (5 hours and 13 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||97 minutes (1 hour and 37 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 18 minutes higher than State Average and 39 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 19 minutes lower than State Average and 57 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 45 minutes lower than State Average and 10 minutes higher than National Average
Scripps Mercy Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Scripps Mercy Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Scripps Mercy Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.