Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Suburban Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Suburban Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 8600 Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda, MD. It is a Voluntary non-profit – Private Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is high (Around 40,000 – 59,999 yearly). Call (301) 896-2576 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
8600 Old Georgetown Road, MD 20814
||Acute Care Hospital
||Voluntary non-profit – Private
Suburban Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Suburban Hospital
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 12 minutes (192 minutes)
Time Until Admission
7 hours and 18 minutes (438 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
4 hours and 21 minutes (261 minute)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
high (40,000 – 59,999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Maryland and National Stats
|Time Spent in ER
||192 minutes (3 hours and 12 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||438 minutes (7 hours and 18 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||261 minute (4 hours and 21 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 10 minutes lower than State Average and 57 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 60 minutes higher than State Average and 182 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 114 minutes higher than State Average and 174 minutes higher than National Average
Suburban Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Suburban Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Suburban Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.