Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Twin Cities Hospital
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Twin Cities Hospital. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 2190 Hwy 85 N in Niceville, FL. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is low (Around 0-19999 yearly). Call (850) 678-4131 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
||Acute Care Hospital
Twin Cities Hospital Location Map
ER Wait Times for Twin Cities Hospital
Time Spent in ER
2 hours and 1 minute (121 minute)
Time Until Admission
3 hours and 57 minutes (237 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 20 minutes (80 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
low (0-19999 annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against Florida and National Stats
||Twin Cities Hospital
|Time Spent in ER
||121 minute (2 hours and 1 minute)
|Time Until Admission
||237 minutes (3 hours and 57 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 21 minute lower than State Average and 14 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 41 minute lower than State Average and 19 minutes lower than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 30 minutes lower than State Average and 7 minutes lower than National Average
Twin Cities Hospital ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Twin Cities Hospital
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Twin Cities Hospital
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.