Emergency Room Wait Times Statistics for Eisenhower Medical Center
This page is about waiting time at emergency room in Eisenhower Medical Center. Here you will see hospital contact information and some detailed ER statistics along with comparison to State and National level. This hospital is located at 39-000 Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage, CA. It is a Proprietary Acute Care Hospital. Hospital Emergency Room Volume is very high (Around 60,000+ yearly). Call (760) 340-3911 to get up-to-date information regarding contact details and your situation.
CALL 9-1-1 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
39-000 Bob Hope Drive, CA 92270
||Acute Care Hospital
Eisenhower Medical Center Location Map
ER Wait Times for Eisenhower Medical Center
Time Spent in ER
3 hours and 54 minutes (234 minutes)
Time Until Admission
5 hours and 26 minutes (326 minutes)
Time Spent in ER after admission
1 hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes)
Left before being seen
Head CT results in 30 minutes
very high (60,000+ annually)
ER Wait Times - Comparison Against California and National Stats
||Eisenhower Medical Center
|Time Spent in ER
||234 minutes (3 hours and 54 minutes)
|Time Until Admission
||326 minutes (5 hours and 26 minutes)
|Time Spent in ER after admission
||100 minutes (1 hour and 40 minutes)
|Left before being seen
|Head CT results in 30 minutes
Hospital wait times summary:
- Time Spent in ER is 78 minutes higher than State Average and 99 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Until Admission is 6 minutes lower than State Average and 70 minutes higher than National Average
- Time Spent in ER after admission is 42 minutes lower than State Average and 13 minutes higher than National Average
Eisenhower Medical Center ER Wait Times Charts
Time Spent in ER (minutes)
Time Until Admission (minutes)
Time Spent in ER After Admission (minutes)
Left before being seen (%)
Head CT results in 30 minutes (%)
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 When you feel your situation needs emergency care.
Structural Measures Information
|Able to receive lab results electronically
|Able to track patients’ lab results, tests, and referrals electronically between visits
|Safe surgery checklist use (outpatient)
|Patient Safety Culture
|Safe surgery checklist use (inpatient)
Frequently Asked Questions about Eisenhower Medical Center
5 Emergency Rooms/Hospitals Near Eisenhower Medical Center
- Data mainly compiled using Medicare Hospital Compare Dataset. Hospital profile page can be reached at https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/.
- This page is based on Hospital Compare data which was last updated on Oct 30, 2019.
- Measure start and end dates for above statistics are between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018.